Sunday, December 6, 2009

Leaf Peeping Pics

I realize that it's now December, and Christmas is just around the corner.....I'm just a bit behind on my blogging. I know no one likes excuses, but seriously, I had swine flu for the first 2 and a half weeks of November, and now I'm finally better and still playing catch up! So, here are a few of our family leaf peeping pics from October! (Where has the time gone!)









I absolutely LOVE fall in Connecticut! It's totally worth living in New England, just to experience the gorgeous fall colors and fall events each year. Leaf peeping, pumpkin putches, fall carnivals, apple picking etc. Oh, the simple beauties of Connecticut!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures:) Miss Connecticut:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love all your pictures. They're fabulous! Fall is my fav.
    Who took your pics?

    ReplyDelete