Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Big Boy"


This week brought some changes, for James. For quite some time now, he has informed me that he is "a big boy" and now I am starting to realize that fact. Yesterday we took down the crib, put away his car seat (replacing it with a booster) and last Sunday he graduated from nursery to primary. This is scary, my children are growing up!



James loved his crib! He slept in it until he was three and a half - and never once tried to get out. He called it his "cozy bed". Just last week, he decided all on his own that it was time to move to his "big boy bed". This crib used to be mine when I was a baby. Jim sanded and painted it before Emi was born and it has been in use for the past nine years! It now lives in the attic :)


"Jesus want me for a Sunbeam!"

4 comments:

  1. What a cute boy James is! I love that you have used the crib from your childhood. I also enjoyed the car post. Rob and I had a good laugh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. conner is in a big boy bed too now...let me know how it goes for james.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Jack lasts that long in his crib! I like him contained and still napping for three hours in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how spoiled you were! I can't believe how big he is as well as my little Ella. The time seems to have flown by.

    ReplyDelete