Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow and lots of pics

Questions I ask myself every other day lately:
#1 It's snowing AGAIN!?
#2 Does the outdoor themometer really say that!?
#3 Do my kids ever go to school!?





PICS FROM THE LAST MONTH:



Frosting!


Christmas morning


"Ahoy Matey!"


Having baby Amelia visit for a week was soo fun! Built in entertainment!


Of course we loved having Alan & Lindsay visit too! New Years Eve fun!


Ice Skating!


Sledding on one of the many "snow days = no school"


Emi's first violin concert


Happy 7th Birthday Clara!

2 comments:

  1. Just looked at Melissa G. snow pics. I remember those CT winters and Noreasters when John would come home from work early. I remember once our Honda Civic being buried in snow. Makes me appreciate Ut winters where it snows and then the next day it is sunny and it all melts. Try and enjoy the Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brr. I am getting cold just looking at these pictures.... Hang in there! Hopefully the kids will be able to get out of school before mid July.

    ReplyDelete