Sunday, June 12, 2011

Time Flies

I love the beginning of June for many reasons, one of which is the fact that the kids get their Paul Cryan black and white pictures taken. They turned out great - I realize that my opinion is extremely partial :) My Mom has patiently been waiting for me to post these!

This is Emi's 2004 picture - she was three! Oh, how time flies!


And here is Emi now - 2011! Fun to see these side by side!


Emi likes this one because she she thinks she "looks like a teenager"!


I love this one of Clara - the little movie star.


Clara loved posing for the camera! The photographer is absolutely hilarious and is amazing working with the kids. Clara was just eating up the whole experience!


My little boy is getting much too big!

2 comments:

  1. ohh Sarah your kids are getting soooo big!! I can't believe it! It honestly feels like just yesterday that I was holding little James at your house, he has turned into such a handsome young boy :) And of course Emi and clara are the cutest little girls!! I love Paul Crayon! Does he still pull out the fake, plastic chicken?? haha I remember getting my pictures taken back in the Latimer Lane Library-ohh good memories! Anyway, these pictures are great! Hope all is well :) See you guys soon! We're "tentivally" coming in the end of July!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete