Sunday, March 1, 2009

Emi's Baptism










Welcome! First of all, thanks to all my friends and family who have been blogging forever.....and finally convinced me to give it a try! Just remember, I'm new to this!!!


Last week was a very special week for our family. Emily was baptized! We enjoyed having Jim's parents, my parents, my grandparents, and my brother and his wife come visit CT for the special occasion. We truly appreciate the love and support of our families. It was wonderful to have so many visitors!!!

I can't believe Emi is already eight! She has been anxiously looking forward to turning eight and getting baptized! It was a beautiful day. Today was fast Sunday and Emi chose to fast for one meal and she also bore her testimony during sacrament meeting! She did a great job. We are so proud of her. She is such a delight.

5 comments:

  1. Emi you are so grown up. I wish we could have been there to celebrate this milestone. Congratulations Emi! I hope your day was really special and that you always remember the way you felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Emi! Wish we could have been there. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the closeup photo of Emi. She's so lovely and growing up so fast.
    Congratulations on being baptized, Emi!
    I love the family photo, too. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Emi! She has grown up so much! Thanks for starting a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe that Emi is 8, although I should Hannah will be 9 in May. Where have the years gone? It seems like just yesterday we were pushing them in strollers....

    ReplyDelete