Monday, March 2, 2009

James and "the pink donkey"




My Dad sends us the greatest gifts. They are always fun, random and completely unpratical. The kind of gifts that only cool grandparents spend their money on! Well anyway, my Dad sent the girls this pink 'Rody' a few years ago. At the time, we were in the middle of moving and beginning major renovations on our home, so I packed it away, and forgot about it. Well, three years later the Rody has been found, opened and inflated. The kids are now bouncing around the house and are absolutely delighted with their new toy. James calls it his "donkey" and won't let the thing out of his sight!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, you have a blog. :) Peer pressure is great, isn't it? J/K - but still - it is so nice to be able to see what is happening in our friends' lives. Now we'll just have to actually get together again - is there a replacement for book club? I miss seeing you ladies on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caved to peer pressure and joined the facebook thing. I can understand but at least it is positive peer pressure right :). I am sooo glad you have a blog now!
    I can't believe how big James is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD I am so happy. You are going to be hearing A LOT from me, i hope now you will be able to comment on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love to find toys the kids haven't used in a while... they're always a hit.
    And that donkey, definitely hours of fun right there.
    I'm so glad you're blogging now.
    It's a fun way to stay connected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thing is the most un-manly thing I've seen Jr. Jim with to date (he does look good in an apron). Not only is it pink, but that heart on it's forehead is terrible. I need to tell dad to start sending more manly toys. For example, he needs some toy guns like his uncle Mark :)

    ReplyDelete