Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hearts, Criss-Cross and Wreaths


















One of the many, many awesome things about having girls... is doing hair! Ever since I was about 8 or 9 Ive been practicing hair styles on my Cabbage Patch dolls and Barbies. Emi and Clara have been trained from a young age to 'play beauty parlor'. I love to do my girls' hair! This morning Clara chose Criss-Crosses and Emi wanted a Wreath. One of my favorites is the Heart (which we did quite a bit during Feb). We took a picture of James getting ready for church too - he wanted to wear Jim's shoes to church!


Okay, so I better add a front facing picture to go with all of these 'back-head' shots! Their faces are this MOST beautiful part of all!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You're correct! The hair is amazing but the faces are even better. Also, thanks for thinking about me and making me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we are so different. I think one of the worst things about having girls is doing hair. I hate it, and if I ever tried anything you just showed off (which I wouldn't) it would never look like that. I am all thumbs when it comes to hair. I think doing hair means combing it that day. Enough about me, the girls look darling! It makes me wish I could do hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Can you come teach me how to do my girls hair so cool? Your kids are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah- I am so amazed with your fun hair talents! Miss P has really long hair and I never know what to do with it. We may need to get together and have you teach me a few things!!!
    Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete